Buy Domain Name in India: Go Daddy VS Big Rock VS ZNetLive
“A name represents identity, a deep feeling and hold tremendous significance to its owner”-Rachel Ingber.
So true! It is a name which is an identifier; a distinguishes and a proof of one’s existence.
Similarly, when you buy domain name from a website, it gives it an independent identity and helps its potential customers, drive directly to it.
But choosing the right domain name registrar out of a vast number of domain providers is a bit confusing. Most of them are capable of providing domain name registrations in India (for your chosen domain name) for a proper fee, which can vary immensely from one registrar to another. So, how to register the domain name in India? A quite head- moving question.
You need to research a few companies before deciding which one to go for and evaluate them on the basis of prices charged, control offered, customer support and free value added services. Here’s our evaluation and comparison of three best domain registrars in India -ZNetLive vs GoDaddy Vs Big Rock.
ZNetLive is a 15 year old brand name in the web hosting industry. They have hands-on experience in providing fast, simple and affordable domain name registrations in India. Their service has helped millions of people to find right name for their online business.
• Domain name registration pricing – ZNetLive offers best and lowest priced domain name registrations in India and that is why they are considered as the most economical domain provider. They offer sale on domains where you can save good amount of money on expensive domains and get best deal for best price.
• Renewal pricing – Their domain renewal pricing is also lowest in the industry as they don’t make you pay high for renewing your domains (most of the domain names are renewed at the same prices as registration prices).
• Freebies/Bundled solutions – On every new purchase of a domain name, ZNetLive offers 2 free e-mail accounts with storage capacity of 100MB, WhoisGuard privacy protection, a website builder, an SSL certificate, Rs. 2500 Google AdWords credit, and a domain reseller account. Awesome deal. Isn’t it!
• Trending new domain names – ZNetLive maintains wide collection of latest released GTLDs, allowing you to choose beyond .COM and as per your area of expertise -.recipe domain for recipe expert.
• Complete domain control and management – ZNetLive provides you managed DNS service settings which allow you to take complete control of your domain name by managing name servers and ability to modify record types, that too at no extra cost.
• Easy to use control panel- They provide you with customer friendly CP which helps you to manage your domain names, renew your domain names, configure email accounts and buy more services as per your needs.
• Customer support–ZNetLive’s customer support system works round the clock and is reachable via phone, live chat and e-mail. They maintain regularly updated knowledge base and release informative blogs on domain names to educate their customers.
What sets them apart? – Lowest prices but qualitative services, free bundled solutions and proactive customer support system.
GoDaddy-another internet domain registrar is a relatively new name in the Indian domain industry as it started its operations in India in 2012. GoDaddy has gained prominence in Indian market for delivering qualitative and exceptional services at the most reasonable prices. GoDaddy is known for its celebrity spokespeople and Super Bowl ads.
• Domain name registration pricing – Registration prices of domain names, offered by Go Daddy are quite reasonable and fair.
• Renewal pricing – At GoDaddy, renewal prices of domains are quite high as they charge a substantially higher amount on subsequent renewals.
• Freebies/Bundled solutions –GoDaddy offers 100 sub-domains and e-mail IDs on every purchase of a domain name. They also offer a website builder tool but you need to pay an additional price for it being the best among the website builder tools.
• Trending new domain names– Go daddy also offers all the latest available generic TLDs -.xyz, .site,. Cloud and more.
• Complete domain control and management – Go Daddy’s domain control panel is a bit complicated, but still managing your domain names is possible with it.
• Customer support – Go Daddy’s support system is available round the clock to help you with any domain related issues.
What sets them apart? – Affordable and reasonable domain registration prices, website builder tool and award winning customer-support system.
BigRock is another trusted name in the domain industry. In its 6 great years of existence (establishment year-2010), it has earned a name for its customer centric services.
• Domain Registration Pricing – Domain names are not the cheapest but are somewhat economical.
• Renewal pricing –Their domain renewal prices are bit higher than the prices paid for registering domain names.
• Freebies/Bundled solutions – Each domain name purchase is bundled with 2 e-mail accounts, mail-forwarding and domain theft protection as free value added services.
• Trending new domain names –They too offer almost all the available generic top level domains-.net,.org,.online,.website and more.
• Complete domain control and management– Big Rock’s control panel layout is easy to use and customer friendly. They also offer managed DNS service, allowing you to manage your domain on your own.
• Customer Support System – Big Rock’s customer support system is dedicated towards assisting customers and is available 24×7×365. You can reach them via live chat or phone.
What sets them apart? – Economic domain pricing and customer- centric services.
All three web hosts are the best providers of domain name registrations in India and are known for their qualitative services, but ZNetLive can be rated much higher than GoDaddy and BigRock for their much lower prices, more freebies, better domain control and above all the best customer support system.
If you have any doubt regarding this write- up, please drop comments in the section below.
I hope you all like this article on Buy Domain Name in India will come come up with more such article in the future